1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons namely, the Father, Son, and Holy
3. That Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy
Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised
from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the
Father as the Intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and that repentance is
commanded of all and necessary for forgiveness for sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the
blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of
Christ though the word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking in tongues as the spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial
evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the
name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the Atonement.
12. In the Lord’s Supper and the washing of the Saint’s feet.
13. In the second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to
catch away the living saints to Him in the air, second, to reign on the earth a
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous eternal punishment
for the wicked.
We, the PCOG members promise to uphold these tenents of faith, to govern our lives
according to the principles and doctrines of the church, to support the church with
our tithes, offering and faithful attendance and to always remain a member in good